There are many things to consider when looking for a moving company. Searching by price only is not the best way to find a moving company when you consider the possible outcomes such as timing delays, broken/missing items, over-charges, hidden charges and other possible surprises.
Questions To Ask Your Moving Company/Information To Find Out About Your Moving Company:
- Ask them how their pricing works. You should specifically find out how they charge and what specific factors are used to determine the cost of the job. Find out if there are any items that may be added on at a later date that may not be included in the initial estimate.
- Find out about a company’s insurance, licensing and what would happen should one of your items become lost or broken during a move.
- Find out about their reputation. How long has the company been in business? How many moves have they performed? How satisfied are the clients?
- See if the moving company has the resources to help you with your specific move based on the plan you created. Can the moving company help you with your specific items, on your specific date and can they help you with your storage needs?
- Find out if there are any restrictions as to what the company is allowed to move or has the capability to move.
- If you are moving your business to a new location, check if the company offers special arrangements to help you reduce the amount of down-time you experience?
Other Tips For Hiring A Moving Company
- Read Reviews
- Check Out The Company Social Media Profiles
- Find out how the moving process works and if you will have a main contact throughout the move
- Get References
- Get an overall feel for how prompt the company is when they respond to your inquiry
Long Moving & Storage LLC is a full-service, fully insured moving company offering local moves, long distance moves and storage services to residential and corporate customers across Massachusetts and Rhode Island. We have built our reputation on excellent customer service and fair pricing. We’d be happy to answer any questions you may have about your upcoming move.
Contact Us To Get Started!